告诉她你要什么:
I want a pair of sneakers.
我要一双胶底运动鞋。
Give me a kilo of beef jerky.
给我一斤牛肉干。
Could I have a look at the brandname items?
我想看一看名牌商品。
名牌的东西可真太多了,瞧瞧他会说什么:
We have a great variety of them in stock.
这些我们现有许多种类。
We have some real good buys.
我们有些真正的好货。
What kind would you like to see?
您想看什么样的?
可真眼花缭乱了,还是由她推荐一下比较好:
Can you recommend some to me?
你能不能给我推荐一些?
想买一条Lee的牛仔裤,可是价钱……还是先问一下再说:
How much?
多少钱? 啊,竟然……
Sheer robbery!
太贵了,简直是抢劫!
That's too expensive.I can't afford it.
太贵了,买不起。
Can you cut the price a bit?
您能再便宜点儿吗?
We don't usually give discounts. But they're on special this week.
我们平时不打折扣,但这星期削价出售。
We give 30 percent discount off the price.
按原价打七折。
It comes to 165 yuan, sir.
先生,一百六十五元。
嗯,这价钱:
It's a real bargain.
真便宜。
That sounds reasonable.
这个价钱听起来还算公道。
你根据她的推荐又买了好些东西,售货员热情地问你:
Is there anything else you might need?
您还有什么要买的吗?
想想,嗯—还想买一双小号的莱尔斯丹凉鞋。不过很可惜:
Sorry, we're out of them today.
对不起,今天没有货了。